(sarah was so kind to give me instructions. i need them. anything i can get. man i love her!)
note: one key to a successful recipe is to read all the instructions before beginning… then go back to step 1 and start. 🙂
1. get out two pieces of potato bread. butter 1 side of each piece lightly. place in toaster (make sure it’s on “toast” setting) & toast for a few minutes.
2. while bread is toasting, thinly slice 2 radishes, a little purple onion, & a little purple cabbage
3. open the avocado package & remove 1/2 of one avocado (place the leftover avocado & packaging in a ziploc). slice the avocado thinly.
4. remove bread from toaster & spread thin layer of mayo on each side of the bread on the un-buttered side.
5. to assemble: place avocado on bread first. next layer on the radish, onion, & cabbage. get the sprouts out of the fridge and add desired amount. sprinkle generously with salt & pepper. put 2nd piece of bread on top.
6. cut in half & enjoy!